Translational Oral Health Research at the School of Dentistry
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
Oral presentations: 8:15 – 11:15 a.m. HUB 250
Poster Session: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Health Sciences Lobby
- Dr. Fritzie Arce-McShane, Assistant Professor, Oral Health Sciences – Arce-McShane Slides (PDF)
Cortical encoding of 3D tongue position and shape during feeding: Control principles and clinical implications
- Dr. Ana Lucia Seminario, Associate Professor, Pediatric Dentistry, Adjunct Associate Professor, Global Health, UW School of Public Health – Seminario (PDF)
Oral health implications of advances in the treatment and prevention of HIV: opportunities for inter-professional collaborations
- Dr. Cameron Randall, Assistant Professor, Oral Health Sciences – Randall Slides (PDF)
Improving Dentistry with Behavioral Science: The Case of Implementation Research to Translate Evidence to Practice
Dental Students, SURF Students, and Faculty*
Abstract Submission Form. Entry forms for presenters, including poster abstracts, are due no later than January 25, 11:59 p.m.
All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to participate
- CDE credit will be available for Research Day attendance.
- OKU is providing cash prizes for the winners of the Dental Student Research Competition.
- Seattle Section, AADR, and national AADR will be awarding a monetary travel award for the March 2020 conference to the best graduate student poster.
Co-sponsors: School of Dentistry, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) and the Seattle Section, American Association for Dental Research