Tuesday, January 28, 2020
8:15 AM – 12:30 PM
“Clinical Research to Change Practice and Policy”
Keynote speaker: Dr. Peter Milgrom
Professor Emeritus, Department of Oral Health Sciences
The keynote address will be followed by presentations by University of Washington faculty:
- Christy McKinney, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Carrie Heike, MD, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
- Joana Cunha-Cruz, DDS, PhD, Research Associate Professor, Department of Oral Health Sciences
All faculty, students and staff are encouraged to attend and participate.
- CDE credit will be available for Research Day attendance
- OKU is providing cash prizes for the winners of the Dental Student Research Competition
- Seattle Section, AADR, and national AADR will be awarding a monetary travel award for the March 2020 conference to the best graduate student poster
The event will consist of two parts – a series of oral presentations and a poster session. The oral session will run from 8:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. in HUB 250. The poster session will follow from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m in the Health Sciences Lobby.
Dental students in SURF and the 4th Year Research Track will be presenting their research at the poster session. Faculty and graduate students are also encouraged to present posters.
Entry forms for presenters, including poster abstracts, are due no later than Friday, January 17, 2020.
Abstract Entry Forms: Abstract Submission Form
Co-sponsors, School of Dentistry, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) and the Seattle Section, American Association for Dental Research