Make an appointment by calling one of our clinics below, or skip to our specialty clinics.
UW DENTISTRY FACULTY PRACTICE
- Comprehensive oral health care services for the community provided by expert faculty dentists.
- Routine exams, fillings, crowns, implants, whitening and more.
THE CENTER FOR PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
- Comprehensive oral health care services for children.
- Routine cleanings and exams, sealants, fillings and specialized sedation services.
- Expert care for children with special needs.
PREDOCTORAL DENTAL TEACHING CLINIC
- Comprehensive services including preventive and restorative care.
- Routine exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns and more.
Dental Care in a Specialty Clinic
At the UW School of Dentistry, we have several specialty clinics to serve you. Some clinics require a referral to make an appointment.
Specializes in wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, jaw surgery, repair of birth defects or trauma-related injuries, obstructive sleep apnea, sedation and more.
Diagnosis and treatment for orofacial pain and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems, and oral problems related to systemic diseases (such as diabetes, HIV, autoimmune conditions and others).
- Corrects the alignment of teeth and jaws.
- Provides fixed and removable appliances such as braces, Invisalign™, expanders and retainers.
- Treats overbites, underbites, crowding and spacing.
- Treats patients with problems of the gums and bone surrounding teeth.
- Provides implants, “deep cleaning” of teeth, gum and bone grafts.
- Helps to prevent tooth loss and maintain good function.
Referral-Only Specialty Clinics
Referral information is available on our Referrals page.
- For adults and children with special needs, and patients with developmental and acquired disabilities.
- Expert, compassionate and comprehensive oral health care for patients with special needs.
- Specializes in root canal treatment.
- Diagnosis and treatment for tooth pain or sensitivity, cracked teeth and dental trauma.
For patients with cancer or medically complex conditions.
Services for Dental Providers
- Oral pathology consultation.
- Tissue diagnostic and reporting services.
Production and interpretation of radiographs, including CT and MRI scans.
If you still have questions call our main message line at 206-616-6996 or visit one of the other patient pages below.