Make an appointment by calling one of our clinics below, or skip to our specialty clinics.
UW DENTISTRY FACULTY PRACTICE
- Comprehensive oral health care services for the community provided by expert faculty dentists.
- Routine exams, fillings, crowns, implants, whitening and more.
THE CENTER FOR PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY
- Comprehensive oral health care services for children.
- Routine cleanings and exams, sealants, fillings and specialized sedation services.
- Expert care for children with special needs.
PREDOCTORAL DENTAL TEACHING CLINIC
- Comprehensive services including preventive and restorative care.
- Routine exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns and more.
DENTAL URGENT CARE (DUCC)
- Timely dental care for pain, discomfort, broken teeth or swelling.
- Routine extractions, infection mitigation and referrals.
Dental Care in a Specialty Clinic
At the UW School of Dentistry, we have several specialty clinics to serve you. Some clinics require a referral to make an appointment.
Northwest Center for Oral and Facial Surgery »
Specializes in wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, jaw surgery, repair of birth defects or trauma-related injuries, obstructive sleep apnea, sedation and more.
Oral Medicine Clinic »
Diagnosis and treatment for orofacial pain and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems, and oral problems related to systemic diseases (such as diabetes, HIV, autoimmune conditions and others).
Oral Surgery Clinic »
Tooth removal and general oral surgery procedures, such as placement of crowns or dental implants, or preparation for placement of dentures.
Orthodontics Clinic »
- Corrects the alignment of teeth and jaws.
- Provides fixed and removable appliances such as braces, Invisalign™, expanders and retainers.
- Treats overbites, underbites, crowding and spacing.
Periodontics Clinic »
- Treats patients with problems of the gums and bone surrounding teeth.
- Provides implants, “deep cleaning” of teeth, gum and bone grafts.
- Helps to prevent tooth loss and maintain good function.
Referral-Only Specialty Clinics
Referral information is available on our Referrals page.
- For adults and children with special needs, and patients with developmental and acquired disabilities.
- Expert, compassionate and comprehensive oral health care for patients with special needs.
Endodontics Clinic »
- Specializes in root canal treatment.
- Diagnosis and treatment for tooth pain or sensitivity, cracked teeth and dental trauma.
Prosthodontics Clinic »
- Provides dental implants, bridges, crowns and full or partial dentures.
- Full-mouth rehabilitation (combining treatments to repair or rebuild your smile)
- Replaces missing teeth to maintain chewing function and appearance.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) »
For patients with cancer or medically complex conditions.
Services for Dental Providers
Oral Pathology Biopsy Service »
- Oral pathology consultation.
- Tissue diagnostic and reporting services.
Oral Radiology Service »
Production and interpretation of radiographs, including CT and MRI scans.
If you still have questions call our main message line at 206-616-6996 or visit one of the other patient pages below.
Fees & Insurance
Make a Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
Patient Care Policies
What our patients say about our care