2021 VIRTUAL Research Day
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
8:15 AM – 10:45 AM
“How Research and Evidence Inform the Future of Dentistry in the Post-Pandemic World”
John D. Scott, MD, MSc, FIDSA
Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Medical Director, UW Digital Health
The keynote address will be followed by presentations by University of Washington faculty:
- Daniel C. N. Chan, DMD, MS, DDS, Professor and Chair, Department of Restorative Dentistry
- Jacqueline J. Wong, DDS, MSD, Clinical Instructor, Department of Oral Medicine
- Mark Drangsholt, DDS, MPH, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Oral Medicine
All faculty, students and staff are encouraged to attend and participate.
- OKU is providing cash prizes for the winners of the Dental Student Research Competition
- Seattle Section, AADR, and national AADR will be awarding a monetary travel award for the July 2021 conference to the best graduate student poster
- CDE Credit will be available for Research Day attendance
Dental students in SURF and the 4th Year Research Track will be presenting their research.
Abstract Submission Form. Entry forms for presenters, including poster abstracts, are due no later than Friday, January 15, 2021.
Co-sponsors, School of Dentistry, Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) and the Seattle Section, American Association for Dental Research