- Patients may have up to two (2) asymptomatic visitors accompany them during a clinic visit
- All individuals over two years of age entering patient care areas or waiting areas adjacent to clinics must wear a mask in accordance with the UW School of Dentistry Masking Policy below.
SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY MASKING POLICY
- Face coverings are required in areas where patient care is provided and waiting areas adjacent to clinics, regardless of vaccination status.
- Personnel and students who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive are required to wear a well-fitted, high-quality mask such as a N95, KN95, KF94, or surgical mask until:o10 days after start of symptoms; oro10 days after a positive test (for individuals without symptoms); oro10 days after their last contact with the COVID-19 positive individual.
- Face coverings are recommended but not required in non-patient care areas such as administrative office spaces, hallways, stairways, elevators, or main lobby entrance on the 3rd floor.