National and International Resources
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Health Sciences Visual Design and Production
The Health Sciences Visual Design and Production Center is a resource for the UW community serving students, faculty and staff working on UW-related projects and posters.
- Human Subjects Training
Education in the basics of human subjects research that meets the NIH requirement is available on a regular basis via In-Person Sessions or CITI Web-Based Training. The Human Subjects Division also provides and coordinates other training opportunities related to human subjects research.
Underrepresented Student Programs
The following University of Washington programs offer education and research opportunities for minority and underrepresented students
- genOM (Genomics Outreach for Minorities Project)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Janelia Farm Student Programs
- GEMSEC (Genetically Engineered Materials Science and Engineering Center)
- SHPEP (SUMMER HEALTH PROFESSION EDUCATION PROGRAM (SHPEP))