- The firm program deadline to be considered for the incoming, new class starting late June 2023 is August 15, 2022.
- Your application to our program must be complete by that date for our faculty to begin reviewing it.
- We strongly recommend that applicants allow enough time for any processing or mail delays and ensure that their application is complete in PASS by August 15, 2022 or sooner. Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to immediately notify applicants about the status of their application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application is complete by our deadline.
- Please e-mail Taryn Sanders-Sheats at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to check on the completeness of your application.
- Students are responsible for securing their own funding.
- For tuition information please visit the Office of Planning and Budgeting website
- Student Fiscal Services – Tuition
- Additional Student Fiscal Services
- Clinic fees of $2,000/year are in addition to tuition.