Dr. Milda Chmieliauskaite is an Assistant Professor at the University of Washington School of Dentistry and the Graduate Program director in the Oral Medicine MSD/residency program.
She obtained both her Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degrees from the University of Pennsylvania. She completed her postdoctoral residency training in Oral Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, serving as Chief Resident her second year.
Dr. Chmieliauskaite currently teaches predoctoral and postdoctoral students clinically in the Oral Medicine clinical services and lectures didactically on topics within oral medicine, and orofacial pain. Her scholarly work focuses on oral medicine, orofacial pain and public health. In addition, Dr. Chmieliauskaite is an Attending at the University of Washington Medical Center.
She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Medicine and an active member of the American Academy of Oral Medicine chairing a committee and serving as a board member.
- Residency in Oral Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania/University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 2016
- M.P.H., Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 2014
- D.M.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 2014
- B.S., Biology, The Ohio State University, 2009
- Certificates of merit from the American Academy of Oral Medicine (2021, 2019)
- World Workshop of Oral Medicine, Göthenburg, Sweden (2018)
- ADEA Emerging Leaders, Washington DC (2018)
- Oral Medicine Resident Award, University of Pennsylvania (2016)
- Dr. Earle Bank Hoyt Teaching Award, University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Certificate of Merit and Award in Oral Medicine, University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Honors in Community Service, University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Community Dentistry and Dental Public Health Award, University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Matthew Cryer Honor Society, University of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Kristeller Radiology Award, University of Pennsylvania (2013)