Dr. Lin an acting assistant professor in the Department of Oral Surgery, where she teaches GPRs and dental students. She obtained her DMD with distinction from McGill University in 2017. She then completed a General Practice Residency at University of Washington, and stayed on as an affiliate faculty member while practicing in a community clinic. In 2022, she obtained a Master of Public Health at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, where she focused her studies on climate change mitigation and health policy. Since then, she has been working on promoting sustainability in dentistry through lectures and through the creation of the sustainability in dentistry committee at UW.
- 2012-2013 Dentistry Preparatory Program, McGill University
- 2013-2017 D.M.D., McGill University
- 2017-2018 General Practice Residency, University of Washington
- 2021-2022 Master of Public Health, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Lin. “How to Incorporate Sustainability in Your Dental Practice.” Pacific Northwest Dental Conference. June 2023, Seattle, WA.
- Lin, H. Nguyen. “How Publicly Financed Dental Care is Delivered in Canada vs the United States.” Coalition for Dentalcare webinar series, November 2020, virtual.
Sustainability, effects of climate change on health, dental public health