Listed below are links to the CDE requirements for Washington State and other neighboring states and Canadian provinces.
- For Dentists: WAC 246-817-440 Continuing Education Requirements
- For Dentists: One-time training for those prescribing opioids – WAC 246-817-909 Continuing education requirements for opioid prescribing
- For Dentists – Dental Jurisprudence Examination to be completed for each 3-year renewal period. The exam and information is online only. And it’s free of charge (2021).
- For Dentists and Hygiensts – A one-time, 3-hour training related to suicide prevention is required.
- For Hygienists: WAC 246-815-140 Continuing Education Requirements
- Dentists and Hygienists: https://www.dhbc.ca.gov/licensees/renewals.shtml
- Dentists and Hygienists: http://hawaii.gov/dcca/pvl/news-releases/dental_announcements/pvl_dentist_important_notice_renewal_requirements.pdf
- Dentists and Hygienists: http://www.leg.state.nv.us/nac/nac-631.html#NAC631Sec173