Susan E. Coldwell, PhD
Professor, Oral Health Sciences
Associate Dean for Student Life & Admissions
Washington Dental Service Endowed Professor
Adjunct Professor, Pediatric Dentistry
Adjunct Professor, Psychology
- Desai H, Smutzer G, Coldwell SE, and Griffith JW. Validation of Edible Taste Strips for Identifying PROP Taste Recognition Thresholds, The Laryngoscope, June, 121(6): 1177-1183, 2011.
- Coolidge T, Hillstead MB, Farjo N, Weinstein P, and Coldwell SE. Additional Psychometric Data for the Spanish Modified Dental Anxiety Scale, and Psychometric Data for a Spanish Version of the Revised Dental Beliefs Survey, BioMed Central Oral Health, 10:12, 2010.
- Milgrom P, Weinstein P, and Coldwell SE. “Malnutrition as an Etiological Factor in Dental Caries Disparity” pp. 381-395, in M. Wilson, ed. Food Constituents and Oral Health: Current Status and Future Prospects, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., 2009.
- Mobley C, Marshall TA, Milgrom P, and Coldwell SE. The Contribution of Dietary Factors to Dental Caries and Disparities in Caries, Academic Pediatrics, 9(6), pp. 410-414, 2009.
- Coldwell SE, Oswald TK, and Reed DR. A Marker of Growth Differs between Adolescents with High versus Low Sugar Preference, Physiology and Behavior, 96, 574-580, 2009.