Assistant Teaching Professor, Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Anna Forsyth is from Tucson, Arizona, and has lived in the Pacific Northwest for over a decade. Dr. Forsyth is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Washington State Pediatric Dental Association, and American Dental Education Association.
- DDS, University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Dental General Practice Residency, Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, Washington DC.
- Pediatric Dentistry Residency, Masters of Science in Dentistry, University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Dental Care for Patients with Special Healthcare Needs
- Pediatric Dental Resident and Dental Student Learning and Education
- Microbiological Factors of Early Childhood Caries