Conversations on Dental Practice
This course is the introductory component of the four-year practice management series. It provides a foundation for practice management and features a variety of dental industry professionals sharing their expertise in this area.
The student who successfully completes this course will be able to:
1. Discuss the elements of practice management.
2. Describe the annual continuing dental education requirements for dentists and the rationale for ongoing training.
3. Compare the various types of dental benefit plans.
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various practice ownership models.
5. Analyze the components of an effective personal financial plan.
UWSOD Competencies:C-02, C-06, C-07, C-08, C-09, C-14, C-28, CE-04
Date last updated: 2021-09-14