Finding Ways to Meet & Treat the Challenges...from planning through execution - a live webinar
Marshall Fagin, DDSLecture
This course is part of the Association for Continuing Dental Education Joint Live Webinar Series.
This course is part of the Association for Continuing Dental Education Joint Live Webinar Series*
The challenges of the worn dentition leave many mystified with what treatment is possible and affordable. Learn insights to proper assessment and treatment options that can vary greatly and yet still fulfill patient objectives and save teeth.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will:
- Learn how to assess and rebuild vertical dimension functionally and esthetically.
- Understand the reason for wear/erosion and its impact on treatment planning.
- Review treatment options that fit within financial comfort zone, integrating comprehensive exam findings of perio needs, TMJ issues, occlusal challenges, and habits contributing to wear/erosion.
- Participate in case discussions on “what would you do” and how to plan and execute a restorative plan combining dentures, partials, crowns and major composite restorations.
- Review detection of early wear how to protect and minimize further wear, as well as protection of patient’s investment in major restorative treatment.
Dr. Marshall Fagin, prosthodontist; international lecturer and educator for over 40 years; private practice; part-time Clinical Associate Professor at SUNY’s Dental School in the Post-Grad Prosthodontic Residency Program. He was awarded Diplomat status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 1994 and is a Fellowship recipient of the International College of Dentists for his contributions to Dentistry.
Thursday, November 10, 2022
The Dental Professional
5:00pm – 6:30pm Pacific Standard time
*The University of Washington in conjunction with the Association for Continuing Dental Education (ACDE), along with 30 of its member schools jointly presents the “ACDE Webinar Series”
This series features university-based key opinion leaders presenting numerous topics on multiple dates and times. Presentations are available to meet every dental health care professional’s schedule and interests.
The University of Washington is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between the University of Washington and Oregon Health Sciences University.
The University of Washington is a member of the Association for Continuing Dental Education.
University of Washington designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits.