Kevin Bray & Brian Bray, Dental Accounting ProsLecture
This course is offered in partnership with the Washington Academy of General Dentistry.
This course is offered in partnership with Washington Academy of General Dentistry. Please register through the link above.
Join us Wednesday for a live and ever-updating presentation on:
COVID-19: Employee & Business Implications for Practice Owners
- Standby Unemployment
- Qualification & Application
- Where to go for information
- Paying out accrued PTO/sick leave
- Continuation of medical insurance benefits
- Working while on standby unemployment
- Impact on employer’s experience rating
- Department of Revenue filing and paying tax extension
- IRS filing and paying tax extension
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Family and medical leave
- Emergency paid sick time
- SBA Disaster Assistance Program
- Business interruption insurance
- Lender assistance
- Landlord assistance
- Preparing for getting back to work
- Managing cash flow
- Continuing the admin function
- Billing & collections
- Re-booking appointments and filling the schedule
- Implement best practices
- Deep clean and organize entire clinic
- Work on business plan and strategies
- Q & A
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Due to the risk of exposure to Coronavirus in Seattle, this course is offered as a live webinar.
This course is designed for all dental practitioners.
This webinar is offered free of charge
This webinar is limited to 500 attendees.
The University of Washington is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The University of Washington is a member of the Association for Continuing Dental Education.
University of Washington and Washington Academy of General Dentistry designate this activity for 2 continuing education credits.