Andy Marashi, DDS
University of Washington
1959 NE Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195-7456
Department of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Marashi holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology From Eastern Washington University (1989), a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Washington (2001). Dr. Marashi also completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program at Baylor college of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas in 2002.
- Prosthodontics 523 (Removable Partial Denture Design) 2 credit hours
- Prosthodontics 525 (Denture Clinic Preparation) 4 credit hours
- Prosthodontics 620 (Clinical Complete Dentures) 1 credit hour
- Prosthodontics 630 (Clinical Prosthodontics) 1 credit hour
- Prosthodontics 640 (Clinical Prosthodontic Maintenance) 1 credit hour
Awards and Professional Service
Dr. Marsahi was the recipient of the following awards, Charles L. Bolender Prosthetic Award (2001), Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities Award (2001) and UW School of Dentistry Student Council Student Recognition Award (2001). He has also received the 2010 Rothwell Distinguished Teaching Award, the University of Washington School of Dentistry’s highest honor in recognition of innovative teaching. Recently, he received the 2010 Teaching Award voted on by the Class of 2011.
Dr. Marashi also holds current memberships in the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Washington State Dental Association and Seattle-King County Dental Society.