Financial Aid

To qualify for financial aid at the University of Washington School of Dentistry, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, be admitted to the University in a degree granting program, provide financial information (including parent information and signatures in order to be considered for loans and scholarships that require that information, e.g., Health Professions Loan, Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students), demonstrate financial need, not be in default on a previous student loan or owe a repayment on a grant, and be making satisfactory progress toward a degree.

All students who anticipate a need for financial aid should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will file as an independent student and you may either file electronically (recommended) or complete a paper FAFSA. In order to file your FAFSA electronically, you will need a PIN number from the Department of Education. Your FAFSA must be received by the federal application processor by the University’s deadline of February 28th each year. Please make a copy of your FAFSA before submitting; if you submit electronically, print the final screen that indicates your FAFSA was completed successfully. When selecting the colleges you want to receive your financial information, please note that the University of Washington financial aid code is #003798.

Comments are closed.