Skip to content
DDS Admissions

Financial Aid

All students who anticipate a need for financial aid should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You will file as an independent student and need a FSA ID number from the Department of Education to Create an account.  Your FAFSA must be received by the federal application processor by the University’s deadline of January 15th each year.  When selecting the schools you want to receive your financial information, please note that the University of Washington financial aid code is #003798.

Students in SIM lab

Quick Links