CHAS is a federally qualified public health organization that has several medical and dental clinics throughout the greater Spokane area, with more clinics undergoing construction right now. I could not be happier with my decision to join CHAS and be a recipient of the benefits and loan repayment opportunities that they provide, some of which include:
- a very competitive starting salary
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Full medical, dental, malpractice and disability coverage
- Qualifies for federal loan repayment through NHSC or PSLF
- Potential Signing bonus
- Licensure and relocation cost reimbursement
- A 3-6 month ramp up period to a full schedule for new grads All of the CHAS clinics qualify for federal loan repayment through NHSC which can grant you up to $25,000 per year to put towards student loans, tax-free.
If anyone is interested feel free to reach out to me via e-mail and I would love to set up a time to chat and answer any further questions you have about job opportunities, the patient demographic, work environment, or any other questions that I can answer.