Philip Worthington, MD, BDS, FDSRCS
Professor Emeritus, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- BDS, University of Liverpool, England, 1962
- FDSRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, 1965
- MD, State of Washington, 1980
- Reconstruction with implants
- Jaw pathology
2. “The Changing Relations of the Allied Disciplines” Journal of Canadian Dental Association, v71, #5 p350(a-d) May 2005.
3. Management of Palatal Pleomorphic Adenoma, British Journal of Oral Surgery 1974 l2; 2; l32 P. Worthington
4. The Surgical Approach to the Pterygoid Region. British Journal of Oral Surgery. 1977 l5; l35. P. Worthington
5. The Role of Cone Beam CT in Planning and Placement of Implants, The Journal of the American Dental Association. 141, #3; 19S-24S 2010
2. Book Chapter “Osseointegrated Implants” in Mandibular Reconstruction. Ed. A. Komisar. Thieme, New York. Ch. 9, pp. 11-132. 1997.
3. Book Chapter “Osseointegration in the Restoration of Maxillofacial Defects”. P. Worthington, J. E. Rubenstein, P-I. Branemark in “Dentofacial Deformities”. Eds. Epker B.N., Stella J.P., Fish L.C. Mosby, St. Louis, 1999
4. Book Chapter “Osseointegrated Implants in Combination with Vascularized Bone Grafts: Surgical and Prosthodontic Considerations”. Rubenstein J. E, Futran N.D., Worthington P. in “Implant Prosthodontics”. Eds Stevens, Frederickson, Gress, Mosby, St. Louis, 2000.
5, Textbook: “Osseointegration and Autogenous Onlay Bone Grafts – Reconstruction of the Edentulous Maxilla” Eds. P-I Branemark, K. Gröndahl, P. Worthington. Quintesence Chicago 2001
6. “Advanced Osseointegration Surgery: Applications in the maxillofacial region”, 3 chapters on “Mandibular Atrophy”, “Hemimandibulectomy”, & “Problems & Complications”. Quintessence, Chicago 1992.