Kavita Shor, BDS, MSD
University of Washington
1959 NE Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195-7456
Department of Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Shor holds a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree (1991) from Goa University in Goa, India. She has also earned both a specialty certificate in Prosthodontics and a Master of Science degree in Prosthodontics from the University of Washington in 2001.
- Prosthodontics 520 – Introduction to Complete Dentures
- Prosthodontics 525 – Removable Partial Denture Technique and Management of the Immediate Denture Patient
- Prosthodontics 620 – Clinical Complete Dentures
- Prosthodontics 630 – Clinical Prosthodontics
- Prosthodontics 640 – Clinical Prosthodontic Maintenance
- Restorative Dentistry 535 – Implant Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry 630 – Clinical Restorative Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry 640 – Advanced Clinical Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Shor’s research interests are in the area of Implant Dentistry and CAD/CAM technology.
Awards and Professional Service
Dr. Shor maintains a part-time private practice in the South Lake Union area of Seattle, where she practices with her husband, Dr. Alex Shor. She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry, and also holds an Adjunct Assistant Professor position in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry, also at the University of Washington. Prior to returning to Seattle, Dr. Shor served as an Assistant Professor at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. Previously, she was also a Clinical Instructor at the KLE Society’s Dental College in Belgaum, India.
When Dr. Shor is not engaged in dentistry, she enjoys spending time with her daughter, traveling and classical music.