- The program deadline to be considered for the entering class starting late June 2016 is September 1.
- Your application to this department must be complete by that date for our faculty to begin reviewing it.
- The PASS deadline is August 21, 2015. Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to notify individuals about the status of their file. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete by our deadline.
- Please e-mail Taryn Sanders-Sheats at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to check on the completeness of your application.
- Students are responsible for securing their own funding.
- Program Tuition Estimate 2016-17 Academic Year:
It is anticipated that for the 2016-17 academic year, tuition will be approximately $30,000 for residents and $39,000 for non-residents. Clinic fees of $2,000/year are in addition to tuition.