- The program deadline to be considered for the class entering Summer 2015 is September 2, 2014.
- Your application to this department must be complete by that date for our faculty to begin reviewing it.
- The PASS deadline is August 22, 2014.
- Due to the large number of applications received, we are unable to notify individuals about the status of their file. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete by our deadline.
- Please e-mail Taryn Sanders-Sheats at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to the University of Washington website for the most current information on tuition rates.
- Students are responsible for securing their own funding.
- Program Tuition Estimate 2013-2014 Academic Year:
We will no longer charge Graduate School Tuition rates. It is anticipated that for the 2013-2014 academic year, tuition will be $28,000 for residents and $36,500 for non-residents. Clinic fees of $2,000/year are in addition to tuition.
- Postdoctoral Clinic Fees will be collected along with tuition and will be used to support the salaries of clinical staff that work directly with students. Beginning in autumn 2011, you will be assessed a $500.00 quarterly clinic fee. Fees will be due on the same date as tuition which is also Friday of the third week of every quarter.
- There are application fees for the UW Graduate School, PASS and for the National Matching Service.
- There is no supplemental application or fee required for the Orthodontic Program. Applicants do not need to apply to the UW Graduate School or pay the Graduate Application fee unless they MATCH with our program in December.
- The fee for submission of applications to the graduate school is $85.00 as of September 3, 2013. Applicants also assume travel costs if invited for interviews.