Just call us or complete the Biopsy Kit Request Form on-line. We will mail you a biopsy kit, which will contain:
- First-class postage paid box
- Formalin and/or transport medium
- Sealable bag for biopsy bottle
What to send?
Ship container-protected slides, tissue blocks, or formalin-fixed tissue to us with a copy of the Request for Laboratory Study form.
Include medical and dental insurance information or a photocopy of the patient’s insurance cards. We accept assignment for state and federal health coverage such as Medicaid (DSHS), Medicare, and Champus.
What will we do?
- Examine and diagnose the specimen.
- Mail or fax a written report to your office.
- Bill your patient or your office for our services.
If your patient has any questions about their bill, they can call our financial office at 206.616.1359 or 800.617.8674. We are happy to send statements to patient’s insurance companies upon request.