Graduate Program Assistant
University of Washington
Department of Oral Medicine
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195-7134
please enter “OMFR Residency Program Application” in the subject line
- OMFR programs do not participate in Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS), or National Matching Services (MATCH).
- Apply to UW graduate school and department of Oral Medicine if applying for OMFR MSD track (not necessary for certificate tract). Department of Oral Medicine offers MSD for Oral Medicine and MSD for OMFR. We recommend waiting to apply to the Graduate School until you are invited for an interview. The application is online ($75). Apply to http://www.grad.washington.edu/index.shtml. Print your acceptance and send it to the Oral Medicine department at right.
- Apply to Department of Oral Medicine if applying for GME funded residency program.
- Certiphi Screening ®Background Check (CBC): The U. of Washington requires a criminal background check as part of residency program admissions and utilizes Certiphi® Screening Inc.
- Official Transcripts from dental school and undergraduate school
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- A Self Report of TOEFL and/or National Board test results when applicable
English Language Requirement
Candidates for admission to the graduate program in Oral Radiology are required to demonstrate their comprehension of the English language by successfully passing the “TOEFL Test” (Test of English as a Foreign Language). TOEFL score must be at least 237 to qualify for the Oral Radiology Graduate program.
Click here for more information on the TOEFL examination.