Donald Chi, DDS, PhD
Assistant Professor, Oral Health Sciences
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Health Services
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Pediatric Dentistry
Faculty, Graduate College
- AB, Government, Cornell University
- DDS, Dentistry, University of Washington
- PhD, Health Services Research, University of Iowa
- Access to health care services
- Pediatric health disparities
- Neighborhoods and oral health outcomes
- Social determinants of oral health
Dental Public Health Sciences 510 – Social and Historical Perspectives in Dentistry
- Chi DL. (2011). Injecting theory into the dental behavior intervention research process. Journal of Public Health Dentistry. Winter;71(Suppl 1):S35. PMID: 21656948. DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-7325.2011.00224.x.
- Chi DL, Momany E, Jones M, Damiano P. (2011). Timing of first dental visits for newly Medicaid-enrolled children with an intellectual or developmental disability in Iowa, 2005-2007. American Journal of Public Health. May;101(5):922-9. Epub 2010 Dec 16. PMID: 21088261.
- Chi DL, Momany ET, Neff J, Jones MP, Warren JJ, Slayton RL, Weber-Gasparoni K, Damiano PC. (2011). Impact of chronic condition status and severity on the time to first dental visit for Medicaid-enrolled children in Iowa. Health Services Research. Apr;46(2):572-595. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01172.x. Epub 2010 Sep 17.
- Chi DL, Momany E, Neff J, Jones M, Warren J, Slayton R, Weber-Gasparoni K, Damiano P. (2011). Impact of chronic condition status and severity on dental utilization for Iowa Medicaid-enrolled children. Medical Care. Feb;49(2):180-192. PMID: 21150799.
- Chi DL, Momany ET, Neff J, Jones MP, Warren JJ, Slayton RL, Weber-Gasparoni K, Damiano PC. (2010). Impact of chronic condition status and severity on dental treatment under general anesthesia for Medicaid-enrolled children in Iowa state. Pediatric Anesthesia. Sep;20(9):856-65. PMID: 20716079.