- Asbestos Training
- Compressed Gas Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fume Hood Training
- Hazardous Waste Management for Clinical and Hospital Staff, Online Training
- Managing Laboratory Chemicals (*requires UWNETID and password)
- Register for Laboratory Safety Standard Compliance (for PIs and lab managers to attend)
- Safe handling of chemicals, biological agents, and radioactive materials
- X-Ray Machine Use for Dental Personnel
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training (PDF)
To complete the Bloodborne Pathogen Training, please click the link above and read through the material. At the end of the material, click on the link to complete the online exam.
Need CDE Credit?
If you are a practicing dentist or hygienist (note: dental students and dental assistants do not need CDE credit) and would like to receive 2 CDE credits for taking this BBP training, simply register online. You will be directed to UW CDE’s secure online registration. Register for “OC1402: Bloodborne Pathogens Training”. The price for CDE credits is $50/person. The training is identical, but you must pay to receive two CDE credits. You will receive an emailed confirmation letter with instructions and links to both the slides and an online exam. After reading the slides, please take the exam. Once you have passed the exam, UW CDE will email you a certificate of completion and an Annual Bloodborne Pathogens Training certificate within one week. CDE will report to Clinic Services when you have completed the training and passed the test.
- General Health & Safety Training (PDF) (required annually for all School of Dentistry workforce members)
- Oars Training (PDF)