See Frequently Asked Questions for information on ordering and refunds
- Lift the Lip: How to Check Infant and Toddler Teeth (flip chart also available)
- Brushing Baby Teeth Daily
DISCONTINUED: Dental Care of the Disabled (DECOD)
Continuing Dental Education no longer carries the DECOD program.
For information, please contact the DECOD office – 206.543.1546.
Continuing Dental Education no longer carries the following titles:
- Early Childhood Caries: A Team Approach
- Oral Self Care: Strategies for Preventive Dentistry
- Treating Fearful Dental Patients: A Patient Management Handbook
For information about these titles, please contact:
Philip Weinstein, Ph.D. Professor,
Dental Public Health Sciences,
Director, Behavioral Dental Research Program
University of Washington
tel: 206.616.1507; fax: 206.685.4258