Developed by staff and faculty at the University of Washington, School of Dentistry
Target Audience: Any individual who is involved with an entity that wishes to implement a Compliance Program, or enhance an existing one.
Credits: 1 hour
This course will explain why a Compliance Program is important and outline principles and key elements that make up a successful program.
- Understand why it is important to have a Compliance Program
- Identify basic principles and key elements of a Compliance Program
- Determine when and how to report potential compliance concerns
- Identify some regulations you should follow
- Know your personal compliance role and responsibilities
Simply register online. You will be directed to UW CDE’s secure online registration. Register for “OC1303: Compliance Concepts Online Training”. You will receive an emailed confirmation letter. The link to the training is below, and your confirmation letter will have this same link. After reading the slides, please take the exam, the link to the training can be found on the last page. Once you have passed the exam, UW CDE will email you a certificate of completion certificate within one week. You will have one year to complete the training.